ADAMO CO. BURLEIGH BEACH Immune Boost 50g
Regular price $19.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Taking inspiration from the spectacular Burleigh Beach on the Gold Coast, Australia, this delicious herbal immune tea blend will have you feeling as alive as the crashing waves that pound the sand.
Who needs a bottle of multivitamins when you can enjoy a healthy cup of nature's remedies instead?
Herbal ingredients and their health benefits include:
- Linseed - Close in origin to flaxseed, this is the richest source of omega-3 essential fatty acids you will find, with double the amount found in fish oil tablets.
- Sencha Green Tea Leaf - High in polyphenols and antioxidants, this leaf is a powerful weight-loss aid and has been proven to reduce cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels in the body.
- Spearmint Leaf - Deliciously crisp and minty, this leaf does more than freshen up your breath. High in antioxidants, it has been proven to balance hormone levels and blood sugar levels, whilst also reducing stress and improving memory.
- Ginger - We could write a novel on ginger's health benefits, but all you need to do is drink it regularly to feel it's impact. Containing gingerol, powerful medicinal benefits include reduced inflammation in the body, drastically reduced blood sugar levels, and immunity boosting properties that fight the common cold and flu.
- Cinnamon - No, we're not making you do the 'Cinnamon Challenge', don't worry. Cinnamon has been proven to regulate blood sugar levels and also reduce some risk factors associated with heart disease. A powerful aid in digestion and improving gut health.
- Liquorice Root - A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, research has shown that liquorice aids in easing upper respiratory infections, can treat ulcers, and improve digestion.
- Orange Peel - Rich in anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, orange peel can do wonders for your complexion and leave with you with fresher, brighter skin. Great for oily skin or reducing acne.
- Elderflower - The icing on the cake, so to speak. Extracts of the Elderflower are used to make medicine across the world, and can treat swollen sinuses, influenza, common colds, bronchitis, diabetes and constipation.
For the best results, drink one cup in the evening before bed. If you are under the weather or feel something coming on, drink up to 2/3 cups daily until symptoms subside. As always, consult a medical professional if you are unsure. Consume in conjunction with a well-balanced diet and additional Vitamin C where required.